Posted by & filed under Portraits.

I’m so glad Lillian decided to document this precious time in their lives as they anxiously await their baby girl.

Starting the post off with my favorite!

Tamir1  Tamir2

Johnathan was so fun to photograph, full of energy, great ideas and lover of Harry Potter.  I enjoyed pretending to get ‘zapped’ by your wand!

Tamir4
Tamir3

You two are the cutest together!

Tamir5  Tamir6

Lillian, you have the prettiest smile! Tamir7  Tamir8  Tamir9

So much love for baby sister already! Tamir10  Tamir11

11 Responses to “The Tamir Family”

1. maike

What a beautiful family!!! LOVE these gorgeous images [and the beautiful colors that momma is wearing!]

2. tina

Beautiful capture of a lovely family! Love the joy with this beautiful family! Colors are beautiful and that momma just shines!!

3. Karen

Such a handsome young man, I love his styling and his hair! This family is so gorgeous! Mom is just glowing gorgeous!
    Great session!

4. Caitlynn

What a classy family! Love their outfits. And Harry Potter – yes please! Beautiful images. And I secretly wish I had this gorgeous mamma’s hair!

5. lauren

Seriously beautiful family + beautiful images! I love, love, LOVE the colors of this session, and how mama glows! Beautiful!

6. zach and sarah

What a beautiful mama! I know she must love these now, but after that baby comes, She will be so thankful that you captured that sweet baby bump so perfectly! Way to go!

7. Bobbi

I can’t pick a favorite!!! :D I love that this family invests in their legacy. Beautiful as always friend.