Posted by & filed under Portraits.

I’m so glad the Connell family braved this chilly windy day, because I am absolutely in love with this session!  Jeff and Katie had family visiting from New Hampshire and took the opportunity to get a few family photos.

Meet Tim, Rachel and Laliah.  So wish they lived in CA!

Connell1  Connell2

I sent them this image (early) just in time for Father’s Day.  Such a sweet daddy!
Connell3

Connell4
 Connell5  Connell6

Remember Jeff, Katie and Charlie?
Connell7

Love this one so much…this one needs to get printed for sure!Connell8  Connell9

Another great daddy photo!Connell10

You guys are the cutest!
Connell11

The whole crew.  What a fun family!Connell12

Sorry ladies reading this who want kids…oh my ovaries!Connell13

Thank you so much Connell family!  We may need to make this a yearly tradition (or however many times you get together in CA).

Connell_172

12 Responses to “The Connell Family”

1. Kristine B

Oh my goodness! So cute! I love how they coordinated their outfits. Adorable family session!

2. Natalie

What a beautiful family!! They all look like GAP models! Great job, friend!

3. Caitlynn

Woah! What a beautiful family. Love their outfits. You rocked this session!

4. lauren

These images are stunning, and these parents are so cute but the real show stoppers are those ADORABLE BABIES!! oh my goodness, SO CUTE!

5. jenny g

You merged these two families into one seamless, effortless-looking photo session! AMAZING and GORGEOUS images!!

6. Bobbi

I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE!!!!! But that second to last one?! THE DADS WITH THEIR BABIES?! I JUST DIIIIIIIED!!!!!!! SO good…. SO SO SO good!

7. zach and sarah

Are those the cutest kids ever? You did such an excellent job capturing this beautiful family! They’ll LOVE these!